Article provided by: Select Basement Waterproofing
Looking for professional basement waterproofing service in the New Jersey area? Call 877-548-3889 consider Select Basement Waterproofing Solutions. They provide basement waterproofing, crawl space waterproofing, mold removal and basement finishing.
The #1 question asked by Select’s customers is: “Why is my basement leaking?” The answer to that questions is pretty simple. Most builders, architects, and engineers have been neglectful in their designs as to what is absolutely necessary to assure a dry basement. You may have noticed that your basement walls have never been waterproofed with a rubber membrane, or that your basement floor has never been properly protected below the slab to manage hydrostatic pressure. If your basement is leaking, you should call the experienced team from Select Basement Waterproofing Solutions in New Jersey.
According to the Home Inspection Census, 98% of all basements will eventually leak due to builder neglect. If this has happened to you, call on the professional basement waterproofing team at Select Basement Waterproofing Solutions at 877-548-3889. They will take steps to ensure that your basement never leaks again, including the following:
– Relieving hydrostatic pressure: The best guarantee to relieve hydrostatic pressure is from the interior vs. the exterior. To install a pressure relief system, or French Drain, you must open the floor around the perimeter of the basement floor.
– Installing single sumps, dual sumps, triple sumps and battery back up systems are useless if a Pressure Relief System is not installed properly. The dynamics of the sump pump is collecting the water flow that is produce from the (French drain) pressure relief system. The average sump system at 1/3 hp will manage 2400 gallons per hour, which is more than sufficient in most cases.
– Fixing structural wall cracks while installing your French drain will save you hundreds of dollars. Usually bows, cracks, bulges and buckling basement foundation walls happen most frequently in more established structures. However, newer constructed buildings are not immune to quickly developing settling concerns
– Always apply an EPA mold casting to foundation walls, not Dry-Loc. Mold has certainly made its way into homes as well as the headlines recently. Many people still don’t fully understand the health hazards of fungal exposure. The term toxic mold is somewhat misleading as it exudes an idea that certain molds are toxic, when actually certain types of molds product secondary metabolites that product toxins.
– Installing a thermal armor vapor barrier will save on energy bills as well as eliminate rot and decay. Reflexive insulation has become a standard component of a total basement insulation system, and it’s a tax deductible investment. Call the basement waterproofing experts at Select Basement Waterproofing Solutions in New Jersey to learn more.
– Break-through technology ‘Hydro-Tex’ floor and wall membrane coating is 100% waterproof. Anyone thinking of finishing their basement will require 100% protection. Look no further than Select Basement Waterproofing’s Hydro-Tex solutions for New Jersey residents.
– Santa Fe Dehumidifiers and Humidity control. Say goodbye to that basement smell. Studies have shown that up to 50% of the air in your home comes up from your basement or crawlspace. This air is often higher in moisture content. A dehumidifier can help with the quality of air in your home.
If you have any questions for the professional basement waterproofing company in New Jersey, be sure to call 877-548-3889. Select Basement Waterproofing Solutions is ready to answer your questions or schedule a free estimate in your home.
Select Basement Waterproofing
16 Erynwood Ave